Vicks NyQuil - Cough Syrup - All Night Cough Relief - Cherry Flavor
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who are experience symptoms of coughing to take it

• by solfaja

I never had the chance to try this Vicks cough syrup until last Sunday when I felt a was getting a really bad cough and colds. This medicine has been in our refrigerator for some time now since my husband had his bouts of coughing some few months ago.

It was very effective in stopping the itchiness in my throat due

to the virus, and eventually stopped the symptoms of coughing.

I had to take the adult dosage twice because I wanted to get rid of the cough symptoms very quickly.

The flavor is quite strong, even if it’s in cherry.

I can still taste the medicine strongly.

However, after drinking plenty of cold water afterwards, it got better.

I slept off ...

• the whole night without experiencing chest congestion which was very good because it enabled me to recover my strength and enhance my immune system.

This medicine is very effective in stopping the cough.

What the product says about giving all night cough relief is very true.

The day after I took the medicine, I felt so much better and the symptoms

of coughing were gone like it never was there in the first place.

This cough syrup is best when you take it chilled because it reduces the aftertaste a lot and at the same time soothes your itchy throat.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who are experience symptoms of coughing to take it.

This product surely gets 5 stars from me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261411893711230/k2311a1114/11.14.09