Pizza Hut Chicken Alfredo  » Food  »
  • This added a bit of variety to an entrée that had the potential to get boring after a while
  • If you are going to order from Pizza Hut and want to try some of their pasta, this is the dish I would recommend buying instead of the lasagna or even one of their pizzas

• by Steve

I mentioned in another review that I ordered pasta from Pizza Hut this past weekend. Along with lasagna, I ended up purchasing some of their chicken Alfredo (they had a 2-for-one sale going on).

I wasn’t a huge fan of their lasagna (which is normally my favorite food), but this pasta

wasn’t too bad.

There were a couple of things I liked about the chicken Alfredo.

First, there was plenty of meat in this dish.

Not small chunks of meat either, chicken pieces that were large enough to be noticed.

I also liked how they used a couple different kinds of pasta ...

• when making this.

This added a bit of variety to an entrée that had the potential to get boring after a while; something that does happen with other restaurants’ versions of this dish.

Even though there wasn’t a lot in terms of quantity, the pasta did prove to be filling.

We

were able to have seconds of it (I actually had thirds) and there was still some leftover for lunch the next day.

If you are going to order from Pizza Hut and want to try some of their pasta, this is the dish I would recommend buying instead of the lasagna or even one of their pizzas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271411893571230/k2311a1114/11.14.09