Pizza Hut Lasagna  » Food  »
2.5
  • Friday night, I decided to surprise my wife by ordering from Pizza Hut for delivery (it arrived a few minutes after I got home)
  • I know my wife certainly didn’t enjoy it
  • It wasn’t bad, but it could have definitely been a lot better for the money I had to pay on it

• by Steve

Friday night, I decided to surprise my wife by ordering from Pizza Hut for delivery (it arrived a few minutes after I got home). Since we aren’t big fans of their pizza, I ended up ordering some of their pasta instead; including their lasagna.

It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great either.

/> The lasagna at least looked like normal homemade lasagna.

I can’t tell you the number of times I have ordered something like that only to have it look like any other pasta in marinara sauce.

And, there was quite a bit of it too.

Not enough for leftovers but enough for a ...

• filling meal for two.

The lasagna also had quite a bit of meat in it, which I appreciated.

However, the sauce was really on the spicy side; much more than I expected and I have to say it did take some of the enjoyment of eating it away.

I know my wife

certainly didn’t enjoy it.

She had one small serving of it and ended up eating breadsticks instead.

That was a bit of a disappointment for me considering she is the person I purchased this for.

It wasn’t bad, but it could have definitely been a lot better for the money I had to pay on it.

Pizza Hut Lasagna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271411893561230/k2311a1114/11.14.09