Roma Pizza
2.5
  • But, I don’t think this is a brand I will ever pay full price for again

• by Steve

My wife picked up some Roma pizzas yesterday because they were on sale; 6 for $10. I have to say, they weren’t worth the money.

I have had Roma pizzas in the past and remember liking them.

But, after trying

them again last night, I can’t remember why I did.

For one, there are no toppings on these pizzas.

We had the bacon cheeseburger variety last night and there was hardly any meat on it and not as much cheese as other brands, including some cheaper brands.

I also was not a fan of the thin crust.

I never could understand why some people prefer thin crust on their pizzas because I always feel the pizza is cheaply made when ...

• Roma Pizza
      it has it.

Not to mention the thin crust tends to dry out in our pizza oven; something that makes the pizza less appetizing (as though it was really appetizing to begin with without all the toppings).

Since she did

manage to get these on sale, I can’t complain too much.

But, I don’t think this is a brand I will ever pay full price for again.

It just isn’t worth the money and there are plenty of other brands that are much, much better.

Wendy says :

re : But, I don’t think this is a brand I will ever pay full price for again
I literally hit my plate cutting into this piece of trash. It is the worst pizza I have ever eaten, and, will NEVER eat again.

There was hardly any sausage on my pizza. Now I know why they were only 99 cents each.

Get Tombstone. They are the best.

Wendy says :

I meant my face, not the plate.

Junk, junk, and junk, if that’s all I could say about this so call, “pizza”.

Be careful anyone who does eat this.

Tony C says :

My on the go Stoner breakfast.

P.Vince Toner says :

Because people these days think they are funny..
they criticize.. and Roma Pizzas remain a excellent
tasting and affordable alternative to gathering with
these men who are bags of wind.. Stupid critics..
and probably liers about anything

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271411893511230/k2311a1114/11.14.09