Ghost Hunters Academy: Web of Deceit  » TV  »
2.5
  • I like Ghost Hunters, but you can have too much of a good thing
  • So far, I wasn’t impressed with any of the ones they have

• by Steve

I really wasn’t sure what to think of the new show Ghost Hunters Academy. I like Ghost Hunters, but you can have too much of a good thing.

I did give it a chance last night though and did watch the first episode; Web of Deceit.

/> It was an OK program but nothing overly special.

Essentially, you have Dave and Steve training five potential ghost hunters and, if they don’t pan out, they can be kicked off the show and be replaced by someone else.

So far, I wasn’t impressed with any of the ones they have.

First, they have two girls who claim to be mediums.

I’m sorry, maybe there is such a thing but I really find it hard to believe someone when they are saying they are talking to a ghost or are sensing another ...

• Ghost Hunters Academy: Web of Deceit
      presence.

I would rather have someone taking a scientific approach and collecting actual evidence.

The three guys are nothing special either.

None of them really seem to be overly intelligent and were trapped quite a few times by their instructors.

When they did the evidence reveal,

the sound quality on the EVPs was terrible.

I couldn’t hear a thing and had to take their word for it when they said they caught something.

I’ll still watch the show because it’s on right after Ghost Hunters and I have nothing better to do.

But, I don’t think it’ll live up to the hype.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101411893471230/k2311a1114/11.14.09