Headless Horseman movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I wanted to watch a horror movie with my wife last night but, since we were starting pretty late, I didn't want to watch anything that was well-known (read that as good) just in case we ended up falling asleep during it

• by Steve

I wanted to watch a horror movie with my wife last night but, since we were starting pretty late, I didn’t want to watch anything that was well-known (read that as good) just in case we ended up falling asleep during it. So, I loaded the movie Headless Horseman on our Netflix player.

It

was an OK movie but you could tell it was a low-budget film (likely produced by the Sci Fi Channel) too.

Essentially, it was every other horror movie you have ever seen; at least if you watch a lot of movies involving cannibals.

You have some college-age kids on their way to a Halloween ...

• party and, because they got lost, they elect to take a short cut.

The second this happened, I told my wife they would run over something in the road and get a flat (like in Wrong Turn) and they end up hitting a bear trap.

They are led by a female tow truck driver

to the town of Wormwood, a town that is terrorized by the Headless Horseman every Halloween.

And, once again, everything is pretty predictable.

I was able to pick out the horseman’s victims in order and pretty much called the ending.

It’s not a terrible movie but I would save it for rainy days since it isn’t great either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111411893421230/k2311a1114/11.14.09