Abra Muscle Therapy Bath  » Medicine  »
  • The best feature of this bath powder which I really y liked was the fact that it was all natural with no chemical ingredients or artificial flavors or colors in it

• by rm002

After a hard days work, my whole body (from head to toe) would ache terribly that I would have to take pain killers to get some relief. Although I totally disregarded the idea of taking pain killers and would try getting relief with my massagers for particular areas of the body, a total body ache seemed to have no kind of solution. This is when my sister suggested using Abra Muscle therapy bath for getting relief from pain and aches in the body.

Abra Muscle therapy bath with eucalyptus and rosemary contained highly concentrated botanical infusion of organic grown roots, leaves, barks, flowers and

therapeutic oils to provide the entire spectrum of plant nutrients to the body. On knowing about this product, I was just excited and also fascinated that as soon as I got hold of Abra Muscle therapy bath – I just couldn’t wait to use it. To use it, I just poured the desired amount into the running bath water and swirled it to dissolve the powder and just relaxed myself in the bath for about 20- 25 minutes. After my bath with Abra muscle therapy powder, I felt completely refreshed and rejuvenated. My pains and aches seemed to have reduced to about 80% less ...

• and I could feel a new wave of energy flowing through my body.

Abra Muscle therapy bath was just fantastic. The best feature of this bath powder which I really y liked was the fact that it was all natural with no chemical ingredients or artificial flavors or colors in it. What was even more incredible was the fact that this bath not only reduced my muscle aches and pains to a great extent but was also left my skin feeling soft, smooth and silky. The pleasant smell which was mild and lovable just took me into a different world all together. Another great

advantage of this muscle therapy bath was the fact that it got easily dissolved and left no trace of any kind of rock salt, thus giving a comfortable feel to my skin. Being handy at home, gave me the freedom to use it just any time – in the morning or at night- but I loved using it at night as it allowed me to sleep better and wake up fresh the next day.

Priced at $8.39 - Abra Muscle therapy bath is sure to bring a smile to your face, a spring in your step and ease of motion to your body. So—JUST TRY IT.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261411893381230/k2311a1114/11.14.09