Biotene Moisturizing Mouth Spray  » Medicine  »
  • What I thought of Biotene Moisturizing mouth spray was the fact this mouth spray was not only easy to use but was quite handy and portable – making it easy for me to carry it along just anywhere and every where
  • Another great advantage which I found with Biotene Moisturizing mouth spray was the fact this spray was not only sugar and alcohol free but was also safe if it was accidentally swallowed

• by rm002

The worst thing that ever happens to me when I am upset or nervous is that my mouth goes just –dry. Although this happens only sometimes, I kind of get just choked and find it even difficult to speak. The only immediate solution to this would be to drink some water, but still the uncomfortableness remained. This is when one of my friends who witnessed my condition suggested that I use Biotene Moisturizing mouth spray.

Biotene Moisturizing mouth spray is a new type of oral lubricant which is specially formulated to help promote healing of ‘dry mouth’ as it not only moistens the mouth

but also contains Biotene protective salivary enzyme system which helps inhibit harmful bacteria. As soon as I tried squirting it into my mouth for the first time, I felt instantly relieved. This moisturizing mouth spray spread easily in my mouth and felt gentle on my gums and tongue. I almost felt normal with just a spray or two in my mouth. What I absolutely loved about Biotene Moisturizing mouth spray was its cool fresh mint taste. The squirting of this mouth spray freshen my breath and it almost felt like using a mint flavored mouth wash. All my difficulties of swallowing and dry ...

• feeling in the throat seem to just disappear with Biotene Moisturizing mouth spray. The feeling was just great and above all left me greatly relieved and comforted.

What I thought of Biotene Moisturizing mouth spray was the fact this mouth spray was not only easy to use but was quite handy and portable – making it easy for me to carry it along just anywhere and every where. Squirting it in my mouth hardly took a few seconds, and so spraying it as soon as I felt nervous or upset helped me to successfully get rid of my dry mouth

symptoms (chocking of voice or immediately drinking water) – thus saving much embarrassment in public. Another great advantage which I found with Biotene Moisturizing mouth spray was the fact this spray was not only sugar and alcohol free but was also safe if it was accidentally swallowed. This moisturizing mouth spray helped me keep my mouth odor free and refreshed for the next two hours of its use.

Priced at $6.79 - Biotene Moisturizing mouth spray according to me is a great way not only to get rid of your dry mouth but also to keep your breath fresh and odor free.

Elaine says :

This spray tastes A W F U L. A deal-breaker for me.
    Elaine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261411893351230/k2311a1114/11.14.09