Otrivin Nasal Spray  » Medicine  »
  • Each Otrivin nasal spray should be used individually and not shared with any other person to avoid spreading infection

• by rm002

Due to severe cold and cough- I was finding it very difficult to breathe normally. Blowing my nose every now and then just gave me relief for another few minutes. I was feeling terribly uncomfortable and just needed a remedy to help me get some relief from my blocked nose. This

is when Otrivin Nasal spray came to my rescue.

Otrivin Nasal spray was specially formulated to get relief from blocked nose. When I used this nasal spray for the first time, I had my own doubts about its effectiveness. After spraying it in my nose- I felt like pouring some drops of ...

• water in my nose. But to my surprise, my blocked nose just opened up almost instantly. I could actually breathe normally. Otrivin Nasal sprays spread evenly inside my nose and it almost opened up so naturally that it almost felt that my nose was never ever blocked. I
        was totally impressed. Also the fact that Otrivin nasal spray did not have the risk of any side effects, made it easier for me to use this nasal spray without any kind of fear.

Caution: Each Otrivin nasal spray should be used individually and not shared with any other person to avoid spreading infection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261411893341230/k2311a1114/11.14.09