L’ Oreal pure zone exfoliating gel wash  » Cosmetics  »

• by rm002

I always loved to have beautiful looking skin. For this I always tried to keep my skin clean and dirt free. Apart from taking my regular facials at the salon- I also used L’Oreal’s pure zone exfoliating gel wash at home for keeping my skin clean and dirt free. L’ Oreal pure zone exfoliating

gel wash contained exfoliating micro- beads designed to clean impurities and blackheads and cleansed the skin deep down.

What I really liked about L’ Oreal pure zone exfoliating gel wash was the fact this gel wash apart from being gentle on my skin did not dry my skin after using it unlike other ...

• face washes. My skin not got instantly deeply purified but also looked healthier smoother and clean. There was an instant glow on my face after using this exfoliating gel wash. Easy to use - L’ Oreal pure zone exfoliating gel wash just helped me look fresh and beautiful in just five minutes. Mild on
        my skin – this exfoliating face wash should no signs of rashes or break out even I used it as everyday on my skin.

A great way to pamper your skin- L’ Oreal pure zone exfoliating gel wash is just a perfect way to help your skin breathe and help you look great too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311411893331230/k2311a1114/11.14.09