Sally Hansen Insta Dri nail polish
  • Sally Hansen is a brand I am familiar and impressed with, their nail polishes look great and last very well
  • When I first opened it though, I noticed that the brush was different from those in other nail polishes
  • While I like the look and the quickness of this nail polish, it is unfortunately not so long-lasting as other polishes by Sally Hansen I’ve tried

• by Lorianna

I wanted to check out some of those instantly drying nail polishes; waiting a good hour or so for my manicure to completely dry is quite a nuisance. So during my last trip to the beauty / cosmetics department, I picked up a bottle of Sally Hansen Insta Dri nail color.

last very well.

Insta Dri was available in the color I wanted – cherry, something in between brown and dark red.

It is sold in a regular glass bottle, with a painting brush attached to the cap – nothing unusual.

When I first opened it though, I noticed that the brush was different from those in other nail polishes: it is considerably wider.

I tried using it and ...

• immediately liked how it worked.

The wide brush went over almost the whole nail, providing good coverage that did not need that much touch-up or adjusting.

The first coat was dry almost as soon as I finished applying it.

The second coat took just a bit longer, but still it was much faster than regular polishes.

Five minutes later I was doing all kinds of tasks without worrying

about my newly done manicure.

While I like the look and the quickness of this nail polish, it is unfortunately not so long-lasting as other polishes by Sally Hansen I’ve tried.

By the end of the week, I noticed that it was coming off at the tips of my nails.

Not a big deal, it can be easily corrected, but I expected the same long wear I was used to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311411893261230/k2311a1114/11.14.09