John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this curl-perfecting spray by John Frieda shortly after getting a perm done
  • I recommend Frizz-Ease to everyone who needs help with their curls, no matter natural or permed

• by Lorianna

I bought this curl-perfecting spray by John Frieda shortly after getting a perm done. I wanted my perm to look its best, and I had tried some other products of the John Frieda line, which proved to work very well. So when I saw Frizz-Ease with its promises to create “highly defined swirls and curls,” I bought a bottle

to try.

The 6.7 oz plastic bottle with a spray pump was around $7. The clear liquid inside is supposed to be sprayed on damp hair, from root to ends; then you scrunch your hair to create waves and let it air dry. If you use blow dryer, it is recommended to set it on Low and use a diffuser.

• I usually let my hair air dry, it works best for me.

Frizz-Ease turned out to be yet another keeper. It did make my curls look nice and smooth, adding definition and keeping the strands from flying apart (my hair is very fine, and it tends to do that). The product is not oily or sticky. If you apply to

much, the hair might feel a little hard, but if you brush it after that, the hardness will go away.

My bottle has lasted me for several months, even though my hair is on the longer side and I’ve been using quite a lot of the spray. I recommend Frizz-Ease to everyone who needs help with their curls, no matter natural or permed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311411893181230/k2311a1114/11.14.09