ELF All Over Color Stick
0.5
  • When I bought my last ELF batch, I bought a lot of it, and bought and used this product without even thinking
  • It felt a little sticky at first, but I thought that it would go away by the time I was at work, but I was wrong

• by Joelle

There is only one word to describe Eyes Lips Face’s All Over Color Stick, and that is breakouts, breakouts, breakouts! It was absolutely awful. I have very sensitive skin, to the point where I cannot even use moisturizers, or any kind of sun screen. If I do, I get terrible blackheads, and then terrible breakouts of acne, that seem to last way longer than humanly possible (sometimes even weeks if I’m unlucky enough). I should not have even tried this product, because it was a sure way of getting a terrible breakout, but I did it without thinking. When I bought my

last ELF batch, I bought a lot of it, and bought and used this product without even thinking. It was really a huge messy mistake.

I wanted to try out a luminizer, and since this one came in a frosty looking neutral whitish color, I unwittingly thought that I would try it out. So, I bought it without weighing my skin factor and then when it arrived, I opened it up and used it. I had done all my makeup already and was running late, so I didn’t have much time. I put a little on my fingers, and then rubbed it into ...

• my temples, my upper cheek bones, and then down the bridge of my nose. It felt a little sticky at first, but I thought that it would go away by the time I was at work, but I was wrong.

The entire drive there, I was feeling this heavy sensation on my face, like there was melted plastic or something oozing own it. When I tried to wipe it away, all that happened was I got huge white streak marks of All Over Color Stick in Spotlight all over my hands, in my hair, and across my face. It took a full twenty

minutes to fix in the bathroom, and then another four weeks of intense face care to heal the ensuing breakout. And all because of a few moments of forgetfulness.

It didn’t work well as a luminzer either. It didn’t have any shimmer really, and just looked cakey and fake. It smudged easily, and never dried. It felt sticky, and really was oozing down my face in the heat of my car. Maybe it would look better as a highlight on the eyes, but I wouldn’t know, because it went in the trash a long time ago, and I never plan on buying it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311411893121130/k2311a1114/11.14.09