ELF Eye Widener
  • The only problem was that I had bought just a plain eyeliner, a cheap one from Wet and Wild, and it was very crumbly
  • So, I decided to try something new, but I still did not want to spend four or five dollars on a simple eyeliner, so I went to Eyes Lips Face, and sure enough they had what I was looking for

• by Joelle

I already have pretty big eyes, so when I first got a white eyeliner pencil and used it to line my waterline, I was very happily surprised at what it did. It made my eyes look bigger and brighter. It helped make my dark under eyes look brighter, and made me look much more awake than I felt. The only problem was that I had bought just a plain eyeliner, a cheap one from Wet and Wild, and it was very crumbly. When I would use it, it would kind of crumble up and I would often go home, only to find that it

was lumpy, and often had virtually disappeared, giving my eyes a gradual shrinking look throughout the day. So, I decided to try something new, but I still did not want to spend four or five dollars on a simple eyeliner, so I went to Eyes Lips Face, and sure enough they had what I was looking for. They call it and eye widener pencil.

The first thing that I noticed, was that it went on much smoother than my other eyeliner. It didn’t clump us, and the white was very vibrant, almost too vibrant because I had gone over the waterline of my eyes more ...

• than once, thinking that in a few blinks, the extra would have fallen out anyway, but to my surprise it stayed. Not only that, but it didn’t irritate my eyes as much as the other, and when my eyes were looking tired, this seemed to be as efficient a solution as a cup of coffee.

The next time that I tried it, I decided to try it out with a little less, so that it wasn’t nearly as bright, but still brightened my look. So, I put just enough on my waterline to make it lighten the look, and then tested it out. By

the end of the day I had forgotten about it. Around bed time, I went to go wash my face, then when I was about to use makeup remover on my eyes, I remembered what I had been planning on looking for, So, I checked my eyes, and the while was still there, barely faded and not clumpy at all. It works much better than the Wet and Wild brand, and it is the same price.

So all it took for me was a little shopping around. Not I use it all the time, for both an eye widener, as well as a white eyeliner on occasions.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311411893111130/k2311a1114/11.14.09