Bagel-Fuls: Cinnamon Bagels
2.5
  • Well, let me just say that there is just enough cinnamon to be found in these little loaf like bagels for the company to avoid getting slapped with claims of misleading the customer
  • These bagels certainly could have been treated with more cinnamon if the company desired so, but apparently, they did not, probably to lower the cost of making these bagels
  • Only four come in a box at a price that is closer to three dollars than two dollars and really, the best part of this frozen breakfast bagel is the cream cheese, and I am not even all that crazy about cream cheese to begin with

• by GenesisOne

Bagel-Fuls: Cinnamon Bagels proved to be a disappointment for me. The main reason I was drawn to this product is because it had the word “cinnamon” written on the box.

Well, let me just say that there is just enough cinnamon to be found in these little loaf like bagels for the company to avoid getting slapped with claims of misleading the customer.

There is some cinnamon flavor to be tasted when I bite into the bagel, but boy were they ever

stingy! These bagels certainly could have been treated with more cinnamon if the company desired so, but apparently, they did not, probably to lower the cost of making these bagels.

Now where the company did not skimp on is the cream cheese.

These bagels are filled with quite bit of rich cream cheese that sometimes oozes out when I bite into the bagel.

Now the cream cheese is where the flavor is at when it comes to this bagel, and really, the ...

• cream cheese overwhelms the flavor of both cinnamon and dough.

I do wish that there would have been more of a balance so that I could enjoy the soft, cinnamon bread dough along with the cream cheese.

I first gave these “bagel-fuls” a try a couple of weeks ago, and I have not decided whether or not they are worth spending money on again.

and really, the best part of this frozen breakfast bagel is the cream cheese, and I am not even all that crazy about cream cheese to begin with.

If the cinnamon would have been more plentiful, I may have been more inclined to give this a product a favorable review.

The dough is soft and the bagel is somewhat filling, although not quite as much as a regular bagel.

All in all, this is something that I would classify as barely a little better than average.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271411893071130/k2311a1114/11.14.09