Cedarlane Burrito Grande with Chili Verde Sauce  » Food  »
  • I think this burrito is packed with flavor

• by GenesisOne

Cedarlane Burrito Grande with Chili Verde Sauce is a pretty delectable dish with the exception of the sauce. I do not like the sauce that coats the top layer of this burrito.

I actually do not have a clue just what the sauce is or it consists of, but I find it to be on the bitter side and with an aftertaste that does not settle too well with my

taste buds.

Now everything else about the burrito, I do like.

I think this burrito is packed with flavor.

There is this tasty assortment of vegetables, like corn, rice, broccoli and a few others that really come across as tasting fresh and with a deep, natural flavor that makes it very easy for me to put this big-sized burrito away! To make things even better, this burrito also offers up Monterey Jack cheese.

This gooey cheese sure does offer a real kick and it goes delightfully with the assorted vegetables.

Put cheese on something and there is a very good chance that a smile will be put on my face! The burrito itself is not tough yet it does a fine job of containing its contents.

A great thing about this burrito is that it is all organic.

Now, that ...

• Cedarlane Burrito Grande with Chili Verde Sauce
      will cost you a little more money at the grocery store, but I think the the flavor factor as well as the nutritional benefits of consuming organic foods help make up for the difference in price.

I always do my best to get as much of the sauce off of the burrito before I begin consuming it because the sauce really brings down my level of satisfaction and enjoyment of

this frozen lunch or dinner item.

Once all that gook is cleaned away, I am ready to enjoy a nutritious and filling meal.

I will make my meal complete by always adding a salad to go with the burrito.

For others though, I imagine this big burrito will be enough to quash their hunger! I think this burrito is worthy of being tried out, especially if you are someone that enjoys vegetables!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271411893021130/k2311a1114/11.14.09