Riders jeans for women  » Other  »
  • I love jeans, and one of my favorite brands is Riders

• by Lorianna

I love jeans, and one of my favorite brands is Riders. Riders come from the maker of Lee, it is a well priced, good quality product.

The

kind I buy is Riders for women, Relaxed fit, blue or sandstone color.

Relaxed fit sits nicely on your natural waist, not below, which I absolutely hate.

...

• It is available in denim and stretch; I prefer denim.

Riders don’t shrink too much after washing.

Like all jeans, Riders will eventually fade, but not right

away, the color stays good for a long time.

If you have picked the right size you are guaranteed to have a great fitting pair of jeans.

carol says :

I have been wearing rider jeans for years,but the last 4 pairs I have bought at wal-mart have ended up having an awfol smell to them. I`m ready to throw them all away and start buying a new brand. I have tried new detergents and fabric softner, but nothing has helped. The smell is like dead fish,WHAT CAN I DO

Galega says :

Fish odor from fabric can be easily removed. Follow these steps:

- Sprinkle Baking Soda over your Rider Jeans from which you are getting smell of dead fish. Now, put it under the Sun.

- Now take a bucket with water and pour little bit of white vinegar. Soak your jeans in the bucket.

- Wash with your regular detergent.

Dry and you will see no smell.

Kim Tuten says :

I love the rider jeans in the sandstone color but that is about all I can find except black. Where can I find riders online? I have looked and looked but cannot find them. These are the only jeans except for mens levis that even feel reasonably good on me. Can you help?

RUTH says :

I own one pair of riders jeans and love them. They are a couple of years old, so decided to get a new pair in black. Both of these were purchased at WalMart. These new ones smell horrid, to the point that I am embarrassed to wear them. I have washed them numerous times, and there is no improvement. They smell like rubber or oil. Is there a solution, or do I get a refund?

John says :

You should return them to Wal-Mart. I’ve returned clothes for similar reasons. However, it needs to be within 90 days of purchase.

lucy says :

I love Riders by Lee. I think they were perfectly designed for my body style. Just a little below the waist, relaxed, straight leg jeans. I just ripped out the knee of my last decent pair. I CANNOT find them anywhere. Oh, I can find the STRETCH Riders in abudance, but not the denim. I hate stretch jeans I just want another pair without stretch, is that too much to ask? I can`t find them on-line or in any retail store. Please help me locate them

Bev says :

I have 3 pair of Rider jeans that I have had for about 2 years. They fit great, and are very comfortable. i wear them alot but not exclusively. With in the last month all 3 pairs of jeans have torn right under the front right belt loop and down about 2 inches. I find it ironic that the remaining body of the jeans are holding up very well. I have mended 2 of the 3 pair and have been looking for replacements, BUT, I have gone into the same WalMart, taken the exactly same style and size of jeans and none of them even come close to fitting. Are you trying to save money and making the jeans smaller now?? Quite frankly, I think that I should at least get a voucher for a new pair. I can send pictures of the tears and repairs I ve made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1211108930331/k2311a1011/10.11.05