Dettol Hygiene Kitchen Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • What I like the most about this product is that it has a fresh, clean smell
  • It saves me some money this way and I believe, I contribute less to environmental degradation
  • Overall, I would recommend this product as an easy to use and effective kitchen cleaner

• by bethbarl

This is a kitchen cleaner which claims to kill 99. 9% of germs, removes grease and grime in my kitchen. The product comes in a white plastic bottle with a green trigger gun.

Refills are also available. What I like the most about this product is that it has a fresh, clean smell.

I use it to wipe

my kitchen counters, my stoves, appliance tops and even on the tiled walls. As it does not contain bleach which is present in some kitchen cleaner products, it does not stain or change the color of the surfaces it has come in contact with.

Grease and dirt are removed leaving my kitchen clean. The trigger gun works ...

• very well and not once did it get blocked.

The product is,therefore, easy to dispense and control. I often just buy the refills because there is no sense in getting a completely new bottle as the trigger works perfectly.

It saves me some money this way and I believe, I contribute less to environmental degradation. Overall, I

would recommend this product as an easy to use and effective kitchen cleaner.

As to that claim of killing 99. 9% of germs, I have no way of measuring this except to say that no one in my household ever got serious stomach problems like E-coli, Staph and such.

I can only see and smell my kitchen – fresh and spotless looking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531411892881130/k2311a1114/11.14.09