Ajax Baking Soda Grapefruit Dish Liquid  » Housewares  »
  • I love the grapefruit scent which somehow makes my dishes smell clean after using this product
  • As baking soda is a listed ingredient in this product, I found that the grease is effectively removed especially from my pots and pans which are oily
  • I recommend this dish liquid to those who need a tough yet gentle dish liquid because for one, the smell is so good

• by bethbarl

Although I have a dishwasher, I still do some dishes by hand because some dishes are too delicate to be put in the machine or it is full already. In addition, pots, pans and frying pans take too much space in the dishwasher. I would end up only washing these in the machine while the some of my crockery would be left unwashed.

As such, I need a dish liquid in my kitchen

for some quick and tough washing. I was quite happy when I picked up the Ajax Baking Soda Grapefruit Dish Liquid.

It comes in a 750 ml bottle with a working and easy to use spout. I love the grapefruit scent which somehow makes my dishes smell clean after using this product.

I only need a few squirts of this product to work up a lather and wash my soiled dishes. A good lather and ...

• soapy effect is an indication for me that the product will remove grease and debris from my dishes.

As baking soda is a listed ingredient in this product, I found that the grease is effectively removed especially from my pots and pans which are oily. Grease is stripped off from my soiled dishes making them clean.

Most of all, the fantastic grapefruit scent leaves a fresh smell on the dishes. In addition, although

this dish liquid is tough on the grease it actually is gentle on my hands.

Often, I wash the dishes without using hand gloves and I was always afraid that I would get allergic reactions to dish liquids. I had none with this product.

I recommend this dish liquid to those who need a tough yet gentle dish liquid because for one, the smell is so good; it removes grease and cleans your dishes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531411892821130/k2311a1114/11.14.09