Calvin Klein Eternity Eau de Parfum Spray  » Perfume  »
  • Without the spray cover, I think this bottle of perfume will not be easy to put in the luggage if I need to travel
  • I was not mistaken as I sprayed it on myself, I found the scent to be light and not overpowering
  • I do not recommend this product for the price which I paid but for the way it makes me feel – confident, fresh and feminine

• by bethbarl

I have never owned a Calvin Klein perfume before except for the samples I tried in-store and those which were given to me as gifts at the Parfumerie where I regularly shop. While browsing around at this shop, I saw the CK line of products and I suddenly remembered that I don’t have this brand in my collection of fragrances. That was a good occasion to own one.

This 50 ml perfume is in an off white box with grey

borders. The clear bottle is shaped like an elongated rectangle with a silver T shape spray. I find it to be a simple yet elegant bottle design. What I did not like though was the absence of a cover or cap. Without the spray cover, I think this bottle of perfume will not be easy to put in the luggage if I need to travel. If the luggage is full of stuff, chances are high that ...

• the spray will be accidentally pressed by movement and rough tossing of baggage handlers.

The color of the perfume is of a very light yellow which signified to me that this scent is light. I was not mistaken as I sprayed it on myself, I found the scent to be light and not overpowering. I’m no expert in identifying the base for this scent but to my mind, the fragrance is a combination of flowers and spices extract. This

is such a refreshing and pleasant smell that I find myself using this perfume at least twice a day. With the summer in full swing here in the Southern Hemisphere, it gives me a chance to beat the heat by keeping myself smelling good and fresh.

I do not recommend this product for the price which I paid but for the way it makes me feel – confident, fresh and feminine. This is worth more to me than any price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561411892811130/k2311a1114/11.14.09