Gucci Watch  » Watches  »
  • I love this watch because of its simple but elegant design

• by bethbarl

Without a watch, I am completely lost. I need a watch for everything to know when I have to leave the house to pick-up the kids to checking how long I need to boil an egg. When my watch broke in 1997, I was desolate.

My husband decided

that he will buy me a durable watch. Looking around at the jewelry and watch shops, this Gucci watch caught my attention.

It is a small watch with a round dial set against a black background with gold and black trimmings all around. Roman numerals complete that classic yet elegant look.

It has a leather strap which at that time made me even want it more. I hate anything but leather on watch straps because to me they are the most comfortable, let my skin breathe.

In addition, I don’t get any skin rashes unlike other strap materials.

I love this ...

• Gucci Watch
      watch because of its simple but elegant design.

It looks very chic on my wrists which are small. It tells the time accurately and never once did I see that it was running ahead or behind the time I originally set it to.

It was a bit expensive (about $170 at

that time) but over the years, it has more than proven its worth as a very beautiful, reliable and accurate watch. I only changed the battery and the leather strap 4 times in 12 years.

This is a watch I will not easily let go for as long as it is running.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641411892771130/k2311a1114/11.14.09