Victoria’s Secret Lotion My Desire
1.0
  • I love the gesture but honestly my skin is just not suited for this type of lotion
  • However, after daily use of this product, I noticed small and itchy red spots in my arms and legs
  • Although I like to pamper myself with beauty products, I shunned away from sweet smelling soaps, lotions and even perfumes

• by RisforRogue

Oftentimes when relatives and friends come home from abroad, they usually give Victoria’s Secret Garden product as presents. I, for one, got tubes and bottles of Victoria’s Secret Garden lotion from relatives coming home from the US.

I love the gesture but honestly my skin is just not suited for this type

of lotion.

Just recently, I used My Desire, an ultra-moisturizing hand and body cream.

The scent is terrific and I really like the garden fresh smell especially if you spread and massage it all over your body right after shower.

However, after daily use of this product, I noticed small and itchy ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311411892651130/k2311a1114/11.14.09