Email Scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I tell you, when I start flashing this around, some of those married women who want me will be really impressed

• by tfedge
      It’s been an exciting week here in Bellingham. I can’t tell you how wonderful it feels to be rich!

I went to my Yahoo mailbox this morning and have found many of my dreams have been answered. My financial picture for life and my love life have increased so much this week that it is unbelievable!

The first message I opened told me that I had won the Lottery Winner International worth 1,200,000 English pounds. I’m not sure exactly what this is in American Dollars, but it’s got to be worth at least 1. 5 million.

It’s funny, I don’t even remember buying a lottery ticket, but I must have and forgotten about it. Anyway I’m nearly in shock thinking about the things I can buy with the money.

I am so lucky!

I opened another email and can you believe it, I won the Bankok Lottery worth 4. 2 million US dollars.

I was so surprised that I almost didn’t realize that I had been spelling Bankok wrong for most of my life. Can you believe it, I spelled it Bangkok. I hope this doesn’t affect the amount of my prize. You don’t suppose spelling counts in lotteries do you?

In just a couple of minutes I had gained nearly 6 million dollars.

Talk about luck. You know they say that good luck and bad luck comes in threes. Well my good luck sure did. The next email I opened told me I had received $46 million US dollars from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

Talk ...

• about luck. I don’t even know where Nigeria is. So I guess I’m pretty happy, my financial future is pretty well sewn up. Of course money can’t buy everything, so I was so lucky when I opened a website that told me that married women have affairs all of the time and some of them could be with me.

What a deal. I just have to sign up the website and I’ll have more married women than I can handle who want to sleep with me. Life is so good. Of course, even with $52 million dollars, you don’t want to carry too much cash around.

Hah! That was a pun. Because I’ve been offered a credit card with Johnny Cash’s picture on it. Talk about neat. I

didn’t even know you could get credit cards with pictures of dead singers on them.

I tell you, when I start flashing this around, some of those married women who want me will be really impressed!

So like I said. It’s been an exciting week here in Bellingham. Oh, and now I finally believe the stories about millions of people getting rich on the Web. It only took a few minutes to open my email.

Now I’m looking for some herbs or something that will give me enough vigor to satisfy all of those adulterous wives. I wouldn’t want to disappoint them. Thank God for the Internet. I should be able to find dozens of treatments that are guaranteed to work! The Internet sure is an amazing thing.

I’m sure glad Gore invented it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 60300889250231/k2311a0830/8.30.06