Barack Obama  » Local news  »
  • I think that so far during his presidency that Barack Obama is doing a wonderful job running this country compared to the previous president, George W
  • With Obama in office, I love the fact that he is willing to work with both republicans and democrats to do whatever it takes to bring America back into prosperity
  • When it is all said in done, I know that Barack Obama will be one of our best presidents of all time which is why I have strong faith in him and strongly throw my support to him

• by Alim Kamat

I think that so far during his presidency that Barack Obama is doing a wonderful job running this country compared to the previous president, George W. Bush.

I voted for Obama knowing that a positive change would be occuring in this

country as well as around the whole world.

With Obama in office, I love the fact that he is willing to work with both republicans and democrats to do whatever it takes to bring America back into prosperity.

When Obama got elected, our economy was ruined thanks to the failed policies of George W.

Bush and we were fighting two wars, one in Afghanistan which was needed and one in Iraq which was not needed, but started by George W.

Bush.

While ...

• Barack Obama
      the economy is still tanking, Obama is doing whatever he can to bring jobs back by creating his stimulus plan and is trying to do whatever it takes to jump start the economy.

In addition he is doing whatever he can

despite opposition from the Republican Party.

When it is all said in done, I know that Barack Obama will be one of our best presidents of all time which is why I have strong faith in him and strongly throw my support to him.

Barack Obama
Alex K says :

Obama is the greatest disappointment in American history.

“Yes, we can” appeared to be pure populism. Devalue of US dollar - this is the only he can.

Alex F says :

re : When it is all said in done, I know that Barack Obama will be one of our best presidents of all time which is why I have strong faith in him and strongly throw my support to him
The weakest ,most indecisive, the most failed President since Herbert Hoover, The Great Depression President. Economy? Failed. Obamacare? Failed. International relations?Huge fail That’s why today Putin ,China, Iran and North Korea do whatever the Hell they want

Alex K says :

Putin gets money from the high oil prices. Thanks to G.W.Bush Jr. and his Iraq war.

Alex F says :

I think you should seriously wake up. The War in Iraq is over, US pumps up the oil now more than ever and by the way, more than Russia. The major factor which drives the oil prices up is unusually cold winter, my friend. Prepare your homework

Alex K says :

I prepared my homework. Did you prepare yours?

Probably it will surprise you, but America is just the part of Planet Earth. Not the biggest one. In Europe this winter was unusually warm, but oil prices are still on top.

Also I suggest you to check oil prices chart and read a bit. Try to read Wikipedia at least :

Alex F says :

Oil prices are global market-no matter where it is. But US and Japan are the World biggest oil consumers, so usually their demand and supply it what dictates oil prices. Soon China will join.

Robert Trevino says :

Barack Obama was given a bad situation, with both the economy and the effects of George W. Bush’s decisions in his terms. Obama did do his best to help fix the country for the best of all citizens, and makes moves that are right for what he believes is right for the country, not because he opposes certain people. Obama might go down as a great President or a bad one, but we can’t blame him for not trying his best.

Alex K says :

You can’t blame student or actor, when they tried their best and failed.

This is the President of the United States of America we are talking about. It calls populism, when one promised a lot and did almost nothing when elected, even trying his best.

Economy - worse than slow.
Guantanamo still is not closed.
Army - not at home.
Foreign policy - total failure.

I’m not saying, that everything should be done according to the list, but why promise when obviously you can’t do the thing. What your employer would say you, if you would make empty promises on your job?

Europe suffered a lot from populism, not to mention other parts of the World. It’s hard to believe America got it in XXI century. Like the third world country.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 361311892490730/k2311a1113/11.13.09