Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • Surprisingly, I like this fragrance more than the one I actually ordered
  • It has an amazing, clean scent that is sophisticated, but not overpowering
  • It's definitely a very versatile scent that I will wear for day or night
  • However, I know from experience that most fragrances from this company are extremely reasonable in price
  • This is a truly amazing scent that I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new signature fragrance

• by phoebe1975

I recently received a small bottle of Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin as a free gift when purchasing a separate fragrance. Surprisingly, I like this fragrance more than the one I actually ordered! It has an amazing, clean scent that is sophisticated, but not overpowering. I usually prefer fragrances with fruity tones,

but this one has won me over despite the fact it features floral tones. It’s definitely a very versatile scent that I will wear for day or night.

My favorite part about the perfume is that it lasts a really long time, as long, if not longer than more expensive fragrances I usually wear.

• I put it on in the morning and can still smell the fragrance lingering by the time I get home from work.

Since I received the fragrance as a free sample, I haven’t actually purchased it yet. However, I know from experience that most fragrances from this company are extremely reasonable in price.

You usually receive at least one free gift too, which is actually how I discovered this fragrance! As soon as my free sample runs out, I will definitely be buying a full size bottle. This is a truly amazing scent that I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new signature fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561311892440730/k2311a1113/11.13.09