Johnson’s Top-to-toe Wash  » Baby care  »
  • When it comes to bathing a newborn baby, I can only recommend one product
  • When I had my first baby, I decided to use Johnson's Top-to-toe Wash because it is the mildest baby wash in the market
  • Once I applied it directly to his skin and after a day or two I noticed that scaly skin formation started to appear on his scalp
  • Thus I decided to dilute Top-to-toe again and the problem gradually disappeared
  • And so mums, if you want a very good baby wash at a very affordable cost for your newborn baby, why not try using Johnson's Top-to-toe wash

• by coolynch78

When it comes to bathing a newborn baby, I can only recommend one product: Johnson’s Top-to-toe Wash.

When I had my first baby, I decided to use Johnson’s Top-to-toe Wash because it is the mildest baby wash in the market. I tried using other brands and my baby skin easily got irritated with them no

matter how hypoallergenic the manufacturers claimed them to be.

My baby’s skin became reddish with the rashes that formed allover his face and body and he became easily irritated. Thus I decided that I will never experiment again when it comes to caring for my little boy.

This Top-To-Toe Wash is really mildly scented and light. However,

• in my exprience, I still have to dilute it in water to make it really super mild for my baby’s skin. And this diluted solution really works well with my baby. Once I applied it directly to his skin and after a day or two I noticed that scaly skin formation started to appear on his scalp.
        Thus I decided to dilute Top-to-toe again and the problem gradually disappeared.

And so mums, if you want a very good baby wash at a very affordable cost for your newborn baby, why not try using Johnson’s Top-to-toe wash. But remember, dilute it first so that it will be much milder and nonirritating to our baby’s sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541311892370730/k2311a1113/11.13.09