Pantene Anti-Frizz Conditioner
  • The first time I used this Pantene Anti-Frizz conditioner, I was quite impressed
  • After one week of continuous use I also noticed that I did not form pimples on my forehead - a phenomenon which usually happens to me with other conditioner brands I used before
  • And so I personally recommend this Pantene Anti-Frizz Conditioner to women who wants to have healthy, manageable and beautiful hair without going to the beauty salon regularly

• by coolynch78

I usually don’t buy conditioners other than the brand I am used to have. But one day, the brand I use was out of stock in the local store were I buy my goods and groceries. Ans so scanning through the shelves I saw this Pantene Anti-Frizz conditioner and decided to give it a try (anyway Pantene is known to produce quality

products and so it is a brand trusted by many).

The first time I used this Pantene Anti-Frizz conditioner, I was quite impressed. It is only mild-scented, which I really like. It is also not so oily and also, it is quite easy to apply onto my hair. And after rinsing my hair and drying it, I felt that ...

• my hair became softer and easier to manage. In fact Pantene is really true to what its bottle said - the conditioner really is an anti-frizz. I also like the fact that my hair is not oily nor greasy after using Pantene Anti-frizz conditioner.

a phenomenon which usually happens to me with other conditioner brands I used before. Thus I was quite convinced, Pantene Anti-Frizz Conditioner is a product worth buying.

And so I personally recommend this Pantene Anti-Frizz Conditioner to women who wants to have healthy, manageable and beautiful hair without going to the beauty salon regularly. This product is really worth your money, I promise.

Pantene Anti-Frizz Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311311892360730/k2311a1113/11.13.09