University of Oklahoma  » Education  »
Norman, OK
  • I just finished my masters at the University of Oklahoma and it was the experience of a lifetime
  • Because of that experience, I strongly recommend anyone whether they are freshmen or doing masters to enroll in the University of Oklahoma

• by Alim Kamat

I just finished my masters at the University of Oklahoma and it was the experience of a lifetime. I finished my bachelors at California State University Northridge and I wanted to go out of state to do my masters so I could gain independence

and learn responsibility.

Because my mom graduated from the University of Oklahoma and had a wonderful experience, I decided to do so and it was the experience of a lifetime.

While the University of Oklahoma was very similar to California State University Northridge when it came to education, the thing that most separated the two schools was the fact that the University of Oklahoma had an excellent NCAA football and basketball program.

One thing that I wish that Cal State Northridge could have was a ...

• University of Oklahoma
      good sports program, as they did not have a football team and their basketball team was very mediocre.

The University of Oklahoma was a regular National title Contender in football and was great team in Basketball.

I had a chance to go to all

the football and basketball games and it was the experience of a lifetime cheering for Athletes such as Sam Bradford in football and Blake Griffin in basketball.

Because of that experience, I strongly recommend anyone whether they are freshmen or doing masters to enroll in the University of Oklahoma.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501311892350730/k2311a1113/11.13.09