California State University Northridge  » Education  »
Northridge, CA
  • Overall, I would strongly recommend new college students to attend Cal State University Northridge
  • I love the fact that it is a very culuturally diverse campus
  • In addition, I loved the fact that my professors cared about my well being and challenged me by bringing out the best in me

• by Alim Kamat

I am a 2006 alumni of California State University Northridge, also known as CSUN. I graduated from there in five years with a bachelors degree in Business, specializing in Marketing as well as a minor in Economics.

Overall, I would strongly recommend new college students to attend Cal State University Northridge.

I love the fact

that it is a very culuturally diverse campus.

On the campus, I saw every race and culture represented in strong numbers whether they were White, Black, Latino, Asian, or Middle Eastern.

In addition, I loved the fact that everyone regardless of race and ethnicity got along as I was able to make numerous friends of ...

• all ethnic backgrounds, whom I’m still in touch with today.

In addition, I loved the fact that my professors cared about my well being and challenged me by bringing out the best in me.

Despite being well less known, California State University Northridge’s academic program was just as challenging as say for example any of

the University of California schools.

In addition, the tuition for Cal State University Northridge was much more affordable than many other schools in the state of California or through out the whole United States in general.

In conclusion, I strongly recommend Cal State University Northridge to any incoming freshman because it is truly the experience of a lifetime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501311892340730/k2311a1113/11.13.09