Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • Cottonell Bathroom Tissue is my favorite brand of bathroom tissue

• by Carby

Bathroom tissue would hardly seem to be a likely subject for a review. On the other hand, everyone uses it, and we should not neglect this subject, just because it is not a typical topic of conversation. Cottonell Bathroom Tissue is my favorite brand of bathroom tissue. I have tried many other brands, ranging from the

super soft and fluffy, to the stiff and uncomfortably hard. Neither of these suits me, since the super soft brands never seem to be absorbent enough, and the hard ones are….well, hard. Who needs that? I will save the sandpaper for sanding my deck.

Cottonelle seems to have hit upon the right combination of ...

• softness combined with great absorbency. This bathroom tissue never gives you that hard or gritty feeling, yet it is not too soft. It is also very absorbent, so that it doesn’t require too many sheets to get the job done. The double rolls style also lasts for a long time, so you won’t have to be
        changing the role every day or so. I find this to be a big plus, since no one wants to deal with this on a daily basis.

Cottonelle is a very good bathroom tissue that is reasonably priced. I find it superior to the other brands that I have tried, and I use it whenever I can.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531311892290730/k2311a1113/11.13.09