Johnsons Baby Shampoo for Guys  » Cosmetics  »
  • Over shampooing can lead to hair damage, and I have noticed this before when using other brands of shampoo
  • However, this is never a problem when I use Johnson’s Baby Shampoo
  • I will switch brands occasionally, just for the variety, but I have never noticed the need to do this
  • Johnson’s Baby Shampoo is definitely a good shampoo for guys, and it can be used on a regular basis

• by Carby

There are so many shampoos and hair care products on the market that it is difficult to know which one you should use. For guys, the choices are somewhat easier, since we typically don’t have to deal with many of the treatments and harsh processes that the ladies go though in their quest for hair beauty. Still, the options can be confusing, and daunting. With all things being

equal, I usually go for the more simple choices; oft time less really is more. That is why I use Johnsons Baby shampoo.

As the name implies, Johnson’s Baby shampoo is targeted for use on babies. Their no more tears formula and mild detergent content do make for an excellent shampoo for infants. However, it should not be overlooked that this is ...

• also a very good shampoo for adults. It is mild and it leaves the hair clean and shiny. And it doesn’t leave behind a soapy residue. Mildness is an important attribute for a shampoo, since many of us shampoo on a daily basis. Over shampooing can lead to hair damage, and I have noticed this before when using other brands of shampoo. However, this is never
        a problem when I use Johnson’s Baby Shampoo. I will switch brands occasionally, just for the variety, but I have never noticed the need to do this.

Johnson’s Baby Shampoo is definitely a good shampoo for guys, and it can be used on a regular basis. It does the most important thing a shampoo should do. It gets your hair clean, and leaves it soft and shiny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311311892260730/k2311a1113/11.13.09