Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker  » Baby care  »
2.0
  • What I like about this bouncer is that as a toddler my daughter can still sit in it and rock and enjoys it
  • When she was a newborn she enjoyed the vibration and would sit in it for hours

• by mamajess

The infant to toddler rocker by fisher price is different than other infant bouncers in that it converts to a rocker for toddlers up to 40 pounds. When used as an infant rocker you turn on the soothing vibrations and can also rock it by hand or foot. When used with a slightly older child such as a child over 6 months or one who can sit on their own you put the kick stand down and adjust the seat to a more upright position.

We have owned a couple of bouncers and this is better than others because you can use it for a longer period of time.

This costs the same as most of the other bouncers at around $30 but you can use it until your child is much older and reaches 40 pounds.

What I like about this bouncer is that as a toddler my daughter can still sit in it and rock and enjoys it. When she was a newborn she enjoyed the vibration and would sit in it for hours.

What I did not like about this bouncer is that it was just not as much fun as the other bouncers. We ended up borrowing another bouncer from a friend and had a different one at grandmas and this was ...

• our baby’s least favorite bouncer by a long way. It has toys, but they get too close to the baby’s face in the beginning and did not hold her interest as she got older.

My daughter also really enjoyed bouncing in bouncers and this one had the least amount of bounce out of the bouncers we tried. It also was not as great when I bounced it with my foot. I often put her in a bouncer and pushed it up and down to get her to sleep and it did not work well with this one at all.

The pros of this bouncer: it can be used up

to 40 lbs.

you’ll get a lot of use of of it for your money.

cover is removable and machine washable.

cover is easy to remove and wash.

kick stand is easy to put down.

The cons of this bouncer: not as stable as other bouncers.

the toys are not as fun as other bouncers.

the bouncer part is not as bouncy as other bouncers.

very ugly looking in my opinion and will not match any decor.

cover fades quickly when washed even on cold and line dried.

The toy bar has toys mounted on the bar that face downward towards your baby for visiual stimulation when the baby is an infant and play once it reaches 3 months or so and can grab and bat at the toys.

Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541311892210730/k2311a1113/11.13.09