Old Spice After Shave Cologne  » Cosmetics  »
  • We went out in groups to find a decent haircut or hair style as we may call it today, and a free shave to go along with it

• by RisforRogue

I first encountered OLD SPICE in the summer of 1968. Gangs, beatnik’s get ups and outfits were the “in crowd” during those changing times.

Then there was the high school prom night where it got me all started up shaving and fixing myself up.

We went out in groups to find a decent haircut or hair style as we may call

it today, and a free shave to go along with it.

Nosy as I was during that time, a distinct smell caught my nose and my full attention.

A scent of seawind, cool and inviting smell of fresh lime and mint.

Somewhere in that barbershop, a young gentleman was splashing some ointment or cologne or some sort of watery liquid generously ...

• on his face, chin, neck and nape after a clean shave.

I said to myself, “wow, he sure smells good” and asked the attending barber if I could get some of it on me.

He said, “nope, it’s his personal Old Spice After Shave Cologne, we got some on sale right there at the cashier’s counter.

” From then on, I had

my first Old Spice After Shave Cologne and wore it to the prom.

It was affordable and sold in a white ceramic bottle that only men could handle.

It had a classic scent, soothing to your nose and pleasing to the people around you and never offensive to the chicks.

It made me feel good, manly and fresh all over for the longest time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311311892120730/k2311a1113/11.13.09