Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Shampoo
  • Overall Pantene shampoo is a good choice to switch to,but I will recommend to see hair fall specialist ,if the hair fall is not completely stopped

• by butterfly

I was experiencing hair fall after my pregnancy. I could see lots of hair in my comb after brushing. My hairs were looking weak and tend to break easily ,even the shine and shimmer of my hair was lost.

I was very scared and thought of changing to another shampoo. I tried the new Pantene Pro V hair

fall control Shampoo.

First I rinsed my hair properly with fresh water to remove any dirt . Then I dilute the shampoo with little water and applied it on my scalp softly.

It forms lots of lather and foam. I washed it with water.

Again I took small amount of shampoo (undiluted) and applied it on my scalp.

• I dint washed it immediately ,rather I waited for few seconds so that remaining dirt and oil can be effectively removed.

I tried this procedure for three times in a week. It’s been now 2 months I am using Pantene Hair Fall Shampoo.

I can say now that I have regained lost shine in my hairs. They

seems to be more healthy and after washing my I feel clean and fresh.

But hair fall solution is still not cured completely. May be regular use for more months can stop the hair fall.

Overall Pantene shampoo is a good choice to switch to,but I will recommend to see hair fall specialist ,if the hair fall is not completely stopped.

Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311311892090730/k2311a1113/11.13.09