Listerine Mouthwash with Antiseptic agent  » Health  »
  • I love this product as I am very conscious about my breadth and it is the right solution for me
  • My experience of using Listerine Mouthwash is wonderful and I recommend it to everybody

• by butterfly

It feels great when you get up in the morning with a fresh breath. It is possible only with the Listerine Mouthwash. It comes in a transparent plastic bottle and is easily affordable.

It helps in fighting Bad breath,plaque,tartar ,gum infection like gingivitis. Lots of exciting flavors are available and

you can choose accordingly.

I love cool mint flavor. It leaves a nice taste in the mouth after gargle.

You can use Listerine Mouthwash twice daily,once before sleeping and in the morning. According to instruction I took 20 ml of undiluted Listerine mouthwash in a cap and rinse my mouth ...

• for about 20 seconds.

It is very strong mouthwash and difficult to keep for few more seconds. But after gargle you feel clean and satisfied.

I love this product as I am very conscious about my breadth and it is the right solution for me. I don’t forget to

stock it in extra,so that I can use it everyday.

Now whenever I eat food which create bad breathe I remember to rinse my mouth with Listerine mouth wash. Listerine is highly recommended by dentist for healthy and germ free gums.

My experience of using Listerine Mouthwash is wonderful and I recommend it to everybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341311892070730/k2311a1113/11.13.09