Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first time that I tried out these products, I thought that they were just about the same as any other eye color, but after the demonstration, I went and checked myself out in the bathroom mirror, and really liked what I saw

• by Joelle

I have always been a fan of makeup, particularly my two favorites, eye shadow and mascara. I have experimented with a plethora of brands, and have found that there are a lot of good ones, and a lot of bad ones too. Some of the very best eye products are pigments and minerals. I tried out mineral eye shadows out about a year ago at a Mary Kay makeup demonstration. I liked it a lot, but it was really expensive

to buy, and for the longest time it didn’t faze me that other brands made it as well, and that they were also quite affordable (the other brands of mineral makeup, not Mary Kay).

I heard about the makeup thing at our library. I was very interested because I had been getting into makeup a lot then, and wanted to see what else there was out there other than what I had already been using. So, I signed up and my sister decided to sign up too. It was more of a marketing Mary Kay products than anything else, but at the same time it was very informative about the eye shadows and face products.

The first time that I tried out these products, I thought that they were just about the same as any other eye color, but after the demonstration, I went and checked myself out in the bathroom mirror, and really liked what I saw. The mineral eye shadow ...

• Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color
      offered completely even coverage, didn’t have much fallout, and had a very slight luminescent shimmer.

I was given several samples of the makeup to try out, and so I did for the next few days. What I discovered about these makeup products was that they were very easy to put on (this time without water being necessary to make them work), and that they lasted all day without creasing. It was very obvious why they were so pricy, but that doesn’t

mean that I am willing to pay for the price.

They were great while they lasted, and if one day they make them a little cheaper, I will go ahead and buy some more, but until then, I will stick with my other eye shadows and minerals. The one thing that I did like about these especially was that they had samples that you could order and see if you liked the color or not before you bought. You don’t find that very often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311311892010730/k2311a1113/11.13.09