E.L.F. false lashes
  • I like that each pair of lashes come with a tube of glue too
  • I would buy them again and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for affordable, quality false lashes

• by Liberty

False lashes have become more mainstream in the last five years or so. I use to think that only actresses and drag queens wear false lashes but while I was working as a beauty advisor at Walgreens I realized how many women actually wear false lashes on a day to day basis. More makeup brands are coming out with their own false lashes and these lashes are becoming more widely available. It wasn’t until my best friend’s wedding did I try my

first pair of false lashes and I’ve kind of a been a fan ever since. False lashes can get pretty expensive and the affordable ones aren’t always that great, then I came across E.L.F’s false lashes and read all the good reviews about them that I had to try them out for myself. Here’s my pros and cons based on my experiences with E.L.F’s false lashes.

What I like about E.L.F’s false lashes is that they’re very affordable. I got mine for just one dollar a pair. These lashes are cruelty-free, although I’m not sure how false lashes can be harmful to animals. I like that each pair of lashes come with a tube of glue too. There are nine sets of lashes to choose from and they come in black and brown. The lashes are easy to remove with soap and water, they don’t fall apart and are pretty sturdy. They’re easy to apply if you’ve worn false lashes before. The lashes look ...

• E.L.F. false lashes
      realistic even if they’re not made with real hair.

Now for what I don’t like about E.L.F’s false lashes. What I don’t like is that it’s not made with real human hair. I’m use to wearing lashes that were 100 percent human hair. These lashes are hard to find in stores and thus I have to deal with the $7 shipping fee, and unless I buy a lot of products the shipping fee really doesn’t balance out. I wish there were more

styles to choose from, currently E.L.F. only offers two styles, dramatic and natural. The glue that comes with it was a nice thought but it’s not a very good glue. It didn’t stick well and in fact I threw it out and used my trusty Duo lash glue instead.

Even with all it’s faults I still think that E.L.F’s false lashes are a good product. I would buy them again and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for affordable, quality false lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211891741130/k2311a1112/11.12.09