E.L.F. mineral blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I was thrilled when I found out my favorite cosmetic brand, E
  • There really isn’t a whole lot for me to complain about because I love this product but there are things that I thought could be improved on
  • My first issue wit this product is that I always have the hardest time finding it in stores and the few stores that I’ve manage to find it in only offers a few colors, not the full selection
  • I would buy this product again and would definitely recommend it to anyone on a budget or just a fan of mineral makeup

• by Liberty

There are different types of makeup out there and no all are for everyone. It takes trial and error to find out what type of makeup, and which brands work best for your skin, even then your skin changes over time so you’ll eventually have to try something new. Mineral makeup is one of my favorites because I don’t have to use a lot to get good coverage but mineral makeup tends to be on the pricey side. So I was thrilled when I found out my favorite cosmetic brand, E.L.F. came out with a mineral line. I automatically bought up as much as I could and one of their mineral products that I tried was their mineral

blushes. The following are my pros and cons for this product.

What I like about E.L.F’s mineral blush is that it comes in a container much like Bare Minerals makeup, which makes it easy to use. I just tap some product into the lid and use my brush to pick it up and apply it onto my cheeks. The container is easy to close and open too. I find the blush to be very light weight, I didn’t feel it at all. It’s also great for my sensitive skin. It’s easy to take off with makeup remover or soap and water. It goes on smoothly and lasts a long time. What I really like is that this product ...

• wasn’t tested on animals and was very affordable. It only costs me $5, try finding a good mineral blush for that price. The ingredients are 100 percent mineral based and it comes in five colors. The blushes are very pigmented so a lot goes a long way. I would also suggest being careful how much you first apply because it really is very pigmented. Test it out first.

Now for the cons to E.L.F’s mineral blush. There really isn’t a whole lot for me to complain about because I love this product but there are things that I thought could be improved on. My first issue wit this product is that I always have the hardest time finding

it in stores and the few stores that I’ve manage to find it in only offers a few colors, not the full selection. I wouldn’t mind ordering from the website so much if I don’t have to buy a lot of products to make the shipping worth it, otherwise I have to spend $7 for shipping. The other thing is that this product doesn’t come with a brush of any kind.

Despite it’s faults, the very few there are. I thought E.L.F’s mineral blush is a great buy. It’s an excellent product for a very affordable price. I would buy this product again and would definitely recommend it to anyone on a budget or just a fan of mineral makeup.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211891691130/k2311a1112/11.12.09