E.L.F. Clarifying pressed powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this product is that it’s affordable
  • I love the fact that this product, along with the rest of E
  • I find that this pressed powder is often hard to find in stores, at least that’s been my experience
  • Ordering online isn’t a problem for me it’s their $7 shipping fee that I don’t like
  • If you’re a woman with darker skin tones I would recommend checking their website frequently because E

• by Liberty

When I first discovered E.L.F. cosmetic almost a year ago I went crazy and ordered a bunch of their products to try out. Prior to that I was never really into makeup, I’ve always been the natural girl that went without makeup, I still am but ever since I discovered E.L.F. I’ve taken time to wear makeup more often. One of their items that I tried out was their Clarifying pressed powder. The following are my pros and cons for E.L.F’s Clarifying pressed

powder.

I’ll start off with the pros to this product first. What I like about this product is that it’s affordable. I only spent a dollar on it, yes a whole dollar! I love the fact that this product, along with the rest of E.L.F’s products, wasn’t tested on animals. I can’t stand cosmetic brands that would put helpless animals through horrible testing for the vanity of humans. I also liked that this pressed powder worked very well considering the price. It provided me with good coverage, it was light weight and didn’t weight down my skin. This product also comes in seven shades. I liked that it didn’t irritate my skin because I have sensitive skin. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that E.L.F’s Clarifying pressed powder came in a compact that was a pretty standard size for pressed powder compacts, I just assumed it would be smaller considering their other products.

Now for the my cons on E.L.F’s Clarifying pressed powder. I find that ...

• E.L.F. Clarifying pressed powder
      this pressed powder is often hard to find in stores, at least that’s been my experience. Even now that E.L.F. products are sold in Target stores I still haven’t been able to find it anywhere except on their website. Ordering online isn’t a problem for me it’s their $7 shipping fee that I don’t like. I also noticed that there weren’t many shades for darker skin tones. Another thing I don’t like is that this pressed powder doesn’t come with a built-in mirror,
      which is so bizarre for me because every compact I’ve seen came with one.

Despite its cons E.L.F’s Clarifying pressed powder is a good product, especially if you’re young and on a tight budget. I would buy this product again and would recommend it. If you’re a woman with darker skin tones I would recommend checking their website frequently because E.L.F. is always adding new products. Overall it’s a good product that gets the job done and only costs a dollar, can’t go wrong with that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211891661130/k2311a1112/11.12.09