E.L.F. all over cover stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this product is that there were seven shades available for me to choose from
  • It’s definitely easy to use and apply because it comes in a tube
  • I would buy this product again and would recommend it for those on a makeup budget

• by Liberty

Looking for a product takes care of multiple need then check out E.L.F’s All Over Cover stick. I tried this product out of curiosity because I wanted a product that would work on my dark under eye circles, blemishes and any fine lines I have. I wanted something that was portable and easy to use with little to no fuss, and after reading many reviews I finally decided to try out this product on my own. So the following are the pros and cons to E.L.F’s All Over Cover stick.

I’ll start off with the pros first. What I like about

this product is that there were seven shades available for me to choose from. I liked the compact, tube like packaging which made it easy to carry around in my purse or pocket. It’s definitely easy to use and apply because it comes in a tube. This product can be used as a primer and concealer. I also liked that it provided good coverage and smells very nice. It doesn’t feel heavy, which is always a good thing if I’m using it on my delicate under eye skin. It doesn’t irritate my skin either. This product goes on smoothly, lasts ...

• a long time and yet is easy to wash off with soap and water. What I really like is that it only costs me a dollar and wasn’t tested on animals because E.L.F. is a cruelty-free cosmetic line.

Now for the cons of E.L.F’s All Over Cover stick. E.L.F. cosmetic products are sold in many stores but the stores tend to be random and rarely ever carry a good selection of products, at least that’s been my experience. Even now that it’s being sold in Target stores. Although this product comes in seven shades there isn’t enough darker shades

for those with darker skin tones, which can definitely be improved on. The size of the product is very small, it’s about two inches long but only half of that contains product.

Overall though, despite it’s cons I still think this product is worth buying. It’s very affordable at just one dollar and it gets the job done, and does the job well. I would buy this product again and would recommend it for those on a makeup budget. I would really recommend this product for those women who are always in a hurry, those that carry small purses and for teenagers.

E.L.F. all over cover stick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211891641130/k2311a1112/11.12.09