Zicam allergy relief gel
  • I love the fact that I can just swab my nose instead of swallow a pill or 2 because I'm really not that good with pills
  • It definitely gives me relief from a runny nose and itchy watery eyes for a couple of hours

• by crystalowy

I’ve suffered from allergies since I can remember. And most medicines that I take usually don’t help me at all. But a doctor recommended to me that I use Zicam allergy relief gel swabs and much to my surprise, I’m very happy with what it has done for me

so far.

I love the fact that I can just swab my nose instead of swallow a pill or 2 because I’m really not that good with pills. It doesn’t make me drowsy like other medicines that I’ve taken in the past. It comes with 20 swabs a box for bout $7-$10 or so. I love the fact that the swabs are menthol, which helps me feel like its working right away. It definitely gives me relief from a runny nose and itchy watery eyes for a couple of hours. It helps me breathe a lot better and helps ...

• Zicam allergy relief gel
      my headaches go away for a while as well. I don’t know of any side affects I have suffered from taken it and like I said earlier it does not make me drowsy which is key for me be it that I mostly need relief during the hours I
      am at work.

I love Zicam allergy relief. And recently I caught a cold and heard that Zicam cold remedy gel swabs where just as good as the allergy swabs. I will definitely buying a box of those cause if its anything like the allergy swabs, its a must have for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261211891631130/k2311a1112/11.12.09