Keurig Mini Brewer  » Housewares  »
  • It is user-friendly, as I found out when I used it for the first time while she was still asleep, and I didn’t need to look up instructions to figure it out (there are only 2 operating buttons)
  • She said it is always perfectly brewed, and tastes like gourmet coffee, which I can attest to-I thought she had used a Starbucks blend, even though it was just a store-bought coffee brand
  • I would highly recommend the Keurig Mini Brewer for anyone that lives in a small space, or for anyone who travels in an RV

• by Jessie Bahrey

I was at a friend’s apartment for the night, and the next morning, I fell in love with her little coffee-maker, which was a Keurig Mini Brewer. For my house, it wouldn’t work as well, because I always make several cups for both my husband and I, plus I have a large kitchen; however, for a small kitchen with limited space, this one-cup brewer is ideal. Not only that, but it is beautiful-it is bright red, and it looks high-tech and stylish, with clean lines and small features. It is user-friendly, as I found

out when I used it for the first time while she was still asleep, and I didn’t need to look up instructions to figure it out (there are only 2 operating buttons).

When my friend got up, I asked her about her mini brewer. She said she paid about $90 for it, and that it came in white and black as well as her red one (the red colour is so much cooler, though). It brews an 8 ounce cup in less than three minutes, and it also brews tea and hot chocolate. She said ...

• it is always perfectly brewed, and tastes like gourmet coffee, which I can attest to-I thought she had used a Starbucks blend, even though it was just a store-bought coffee brand. She also takes the mini brewer with her to her cabin where she goes on vacations, because it is so small and compact, and takes up no room at all when traveling. I was almost tempted to purchase one because of the convenience. It is about 12 inches high and only about 10 inches in diameter, so it is perfect for small spaces
        and kitchens in apartments and condominiums. I personally think that it is so cute that it belongs out on a counter rather than put in a cupboard. It is certainly eye-catching!

I would highly recommend the Keurig Mini Brewer for anyone that lives in a small space, or for anyone who travels in an RV. It is also ideal for anyone who wants the convenience of a quick, one-cup coffee maker, or even tea and hot chocolate. It is not that expensive, at under $100, and it is simple to use and pretty to look at.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531211891570530/k2311a1112/11.12.09