Munchkin Crib Light
  • I like it alright but I probably should have went with something a little different for the purpose I was needing it for
  • My baby is only a couple months old and the light doesn't yet interest her that much but I think once she gets a little older it might

• by jennrenai

I needed a light that would attach to my baby’s crib where with a push of a button in the middle of the night I could see my baby enough to change a diaper or make sure she was okay without turning on a bright light that would wake her up even more. I found this light at Target for $10.

99.

I like

it alright but I probably should have went with something a little different for the purpose I was needing it for.

The light changes colors…blue, green, red, yellow.

It’s a cute idea but in between the color changes it gets kind of dark.

The colors kind of fade off into another color.

And some of the colors are brighter than others.

The lighting ...

• really isn’t sufficient enough to see to change a diaper.

My baby is only a couple months old and the light doesn’t yet interest her that much but I think once she gets a little older it might.

It also has an option for a womb sound.

That seemed to comfort her some when she was first born, but now it doesn’t really

do anything for her.

The light and sounds has a voice activation choice where if the baby cries the light and womb sound will automatically turn on.

The sound isn’t very loud so the baby might not hear it if he/she is crying, but the light should catch their attention.

Overall, I like it…I just had something else in mind when I made the purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541211891460530/k2311a1112/11.12.09