Kroger Bite Size Frosted Wheat
  • It is a combination that works well and that I enjoy, whether I am just snacking right out of the box or I have the cereal with milk
  • Since this cereal does not hold up all that well in milk and sogginess soon becomes an issue, I merely limit how much milk I add to the bowl at a time and the problem is, for the most part, solved

• by GenesisOne

Kroger Bite Size Frosted Wheat is a cereal sold only that Kroger grocery stores and it is a store brand cereal that is modeled after Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats. Like a lot of the Kroger store brand cereals that I have tried, this cereal surpasses the national brand in both quality and price.

I can either get identical quality or superior quality cereal at a price that is lower than the national brand cereal.

As

for this cereal, it is just as crunchy and as sweet as the cereal made by Kellogg’s.

It is half and half - where one side is frosted for flavor and the other side is plain for nutritional value.

It is a combination that works well and that I enjoy, whether I am just snacking right out of the box or I have the cereal with milk.

Since this cereal does not hold up all ...

• that well in milk and sogginess soon becomes an issue, I merely limit how much milk I add to the bowl at a time and the problem is, for the most part, solved.

I find that this cereal seems to be more filling than a lot of other cereals out there, so I typically do not eat as much of this cereal as I do others.

I also do not eat as much of this

cereal as I do some others because its nutritional value is not as strong some other cereals that I consume regularly.

Nonetheless, I do enjoy having this cereal a couple of times every month and unless the Kellogg’s brand is on sale or I have a coupon for it that makes it a better deal than Kroger’s store brand, I always purchase the Kroger brand.

I get what I want while keeping some extra change in my pocket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271211891410530/k2311a1112/11.12.09