Cedarlane Low Fat Garden Vegetable Lasagna  » Food  »
2.5
  • Cedarlane Low Fat Garden Vegetable Lasagna is not a frozen dinner that I consider to be above average and for that reason, I will not be purchasing it again
  • I definitely would have preferred more cheese, though
  • There is not much to it, and unfortunately, not much to rave about either

• by GenesisOne

Cedarlane Low Fat Garden Vegetable Lasagna is not a frozen dinner that I consider to be above average and for that reason, I will not be purchasing it again. After all the frozen dinners that I have tried over the years, I have developed a list of frozen dishes that are superb and with such an extensive list, I have no need for mediocre dishes

such as this one.

Aside from the sauce that covers this lasagna, which I find to be more tasteless and watery than anything else, the lasagna itself never really exceeds or falls below what I would consider to be average.

The amount of cheese on this lasagna could have been more plentiful, but what cheese was to be found did have a good taste to ...

• it.

I definitely would have preferred more cheese, though.

The spinach was flavorful and fresh, and I would definitely say that is the highpoint of this dish.

There is sufficient spinach to be found throughout the lasagna and it goes well with what cheese is there.

The pasta itself was pretty tasteless and at times a little on the tough side.

That is all there

is to this meal.

There is not much to it, and unfortunately, not much to rave about either.

Had the cheese been used more generously and had the sauce been thicker and richer, and also, if something had been done to the pasta to give it a little more flavor, then this meal would have been both healthy and tasty.

As it stands now though, it is mainly healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271211891400530/k2311a1112/11.12.09