Cedarlane Eggplant Parmesan  » Food  »
  • Cedarlane Eggplant Parmesan is a frozen dinner that I would recommend to any person that loves or just likes eggplant
  • It was not easy avoiding the zucchini, because there seemed to be a little more zucchini than pepper or onion, but I managed the best that I could
  • Without the cheese, I am sure that I would not have enjoyed this frozen dinner as much
  • There is also a tomato sauce that covers the eggplant, and I thought that it enhanced the meal by helping to make it and keep it moist, although it did not enhance the meal so much in the flavor department
  • That just makes the meal even more delicious

• by GenesisOne

Cedarlane Eggplant Parmesan is a frozen dinner that I would recommend to any person that loves or just likes eggplant. Even though I am not the biggest fan of eggplant in the world, I do eat it from time to time and I typically do enjoy eggplant even if it is not high on my list of preferred meals.

I actually have not a single complaint to lodge against this frozen dinner.

The eggplant is tender and tasty and along with the eggplant comes a flavorful melody of peppers,

onions and zucchini.

Now zucchini is something that I do not care for and I would prefer it not be a part of this meal, but there is actually nothing wrong with the zucchini, so it is not that fault of Cedarlane that I did not enjoy the zucchini.

It was not easy avoiding the zucchini, because there seemed to be a little more zucchini than pepper or onion, but I managed the best that I could.

I was very delighted with the amount of shredded, mozzarella cheese that ...

• I saw and tasted.

Without the cheese, I am sure that I would not have enjoyed this frozen dinner as much.

There is also a tomato sauce that covers the eggplant, and I thought that it enhanced the meal by helping to make it and keep it moist, although it did not enhance the meal so much in the flavor department.

Still, I could taste the sauce and I was glad that it was added.

This is quite a filling meal all by itself - but that does not

stop me from adding a few things on the side, like a fresh salad and some hot rolls with butter.

That just makes the meal even more delicious! I also like that great pains are taken to ensure that this meal, like all other Cedarlane meals, are all natural and thus better for the body than a lot of frozen dinners on the market.

I am pretty pleased with this eggplant dinner and with meals like this one, I might just start eating eggplant more often than I have in the past!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271211891390530/k2311a1112/11.12.09