Selecta Ice Cream Take Two!  » Food  »
  • For sultry days, ice cream is definitely a treat
  • Despite my liking for this cold and yummy treat, I prefer to only indulge in it every now and then

• by carpediem

For sultry days, ice cream is definitely a treat. But, whatever the weather is, I wouldn’t say no for an ice cream. Despite my liking for this cold and yummy treat, I prefer to only indulge in it every now and then. So when my occasional craving strikes, I only think of Selecta Ice Cream Take Two!; its 1,000 ml content is

divided into two equal parts of delectable flavors of ice cream. In a single purchase of Take Two! Selecta Ice Cream, you’ve got two flavors to choose from and share as well.

If you’re aiming for an affirmative consensus regarding desert, it’s better to provide variety—as what Selecta did for their consumers. At one time, I had Ube Royale and Buko Salad. When ...

• the sweetness of the former was already too much I then turned to the latter: keeping a balance between two opposing flavors. If there’s one flavor wouldn’t be found missing in a product, this has to be chocolate. Selecta has a variation of chocolate as one of their choices in Take Two! Edition: Double Dutch and Super Chocolate.

Each has its own

intensity of chocolate in it; Double Dutch has cashew nuts, marshmallows, vanilla, and a bit of chocolate. Whereas Super Chocolate live to its name, because aside from its chocolate flavor, chocolate chips are even added for a flavorful chocolate ice cream. There are other delightful combinations, if one of the flavor of a fusion doesn’t please you then the other, perhaps will.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271211891130430/k2311a1112/11.12.09