Hypnose Drama Lancome Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know, I sound like an infomercial but this stuff is good
  • For now, I am just ecstatic I bought this one

• by KitKat

Fellow best-mascara-ever searchers, I hereby inform you that our quest may be over! I am a mascara-addict. If I were stuck on an island and could only bring one cosmetic piece, it would be mascara! So, when I tried this at the counter I thought, well it looks really good but

I’ll wait to try it at home with regular mirrors and non-professional application.

I had tried and liked Hypnose and many other Lancome mascaras before but they were not my staple mascara, for that I had Diorshow and Diorshow Blackout.

However, once I tried Hypnose Drama at home, I fell in love.

This mascara makes eyes dramatically more beautiful.

Eyelashes are noticeably longer and darker, your eyes just pop! My mom even commented, she said wow the mascara you’re using now really makes your eyelashes longer.

She wants one herself.

I know, I sound like an infomercial but this stuff is good!

• Hypnose Drama Lancome Mascara
      My only concern is that I usually wear waterproof mascara.

Why? Better safe than sorry!

Well, this is supposedly longwear and it has lasted the day quite nicely but put against tears, water or humidity will it stand up to the challenge? I don’t know, but if the mascara Gods hear

my prayers hopefully by summer, when these conditions arise, we’ll have a waterproof one! For now, I am just ecstatic I bought this one!

The packaging is the standard classy sleek black and gold look that you come to expect from Lancome products.

The brush is nicely curved which allows it to cover all your lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211891010430/k2311a1112/11.12.09