Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love trying new products and this one looked to be a different product

• by bethbarl

I have begun using this product as an alternative to another cleansing milk I use. I love trying new products and this one looked to be a different product. It is apparently a “ new fresh formula” from the Nivea Visage line of products. It comes in a blue plastic bottle and according to the label, is appropriate for my skin type - normal to combination skin. It is lightly scented and

smells like the typical Nivea product. You cannot mistake this scent for anything else than a Nivea product. In fact, I feel that it smells like the hand cream I use which did not bother me at all. The Nivea brand is a product I regularly use and like.

I find that this is a good cleansing lotion and make-up remover because it is alcohol free and does not dry my skin. I always ...

• look for non-alcohol based products because they tend to dry my skin. The lotus extract also gives that refreshing touch when I clean my skin. The consistency of the product is light and made it easy for me to spread the lotion on my face and neck with a cotton pad. While I do not need to rinse it off after removing make-up from my face because it is not greasy, I nonetheless splash
        water on my face. It seems really refreshing and I feel no need to actually use a toner afterwards. My skin felt clean, softer to the touch and smoother.

I would not hesitate to buy and use this product again. It smells good, easy to apply, cleanses and hydrates my skin. Lastly, it prepares my skin well for further moisturizing and makes me feel like I am taking good care of my skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211890980430/k2311a1112/11.12.09