Gatsby Clay/Charcoal Wash Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've used it for quite a while before (around 4 months) and I can confirm that it really keeps your skin in great condition

• by Armando Dayrit II

I’ve used it for quite a while before (around 4 months) and I can confirm that it really keeps your skin in great condition. Sadly enough I had to stop using it as I observed it does nothing to prevent or control acne.

You can choose from 2 types depending on the main ingredient: clay and charcoal (I’ve used both)

Clay

I’d recommend the clay

scrub if you have naturally good looking skin and just want to bring out the best of it. It’s very refreshing, makes your skin feel smooth and manages to keep oil at a minimum for most of the day. It doesn’t seem to have any whitening effect nor does it seem to restore your skin to its natural skin tone. I’d have ...

• to say this scrub is best for maintenance, used twice a day, morning and evening.

Charcoal

The charcoal scrub has charcoal granules which find their way into your pores and seem to prevent blackheads from appearing. It also has a pore tightening effect, other than that it’s pretty much similar to the clay scrub in effect, though the charcoal scrub seems to prevent excess

oil better. Additionally the charcoal scrub has an appealing unique scent. The overall effect is refreshing, invigorating and really helps you kick start your day.

Currently, Gatsby has super improved the charcoal scrub, it’s now known as GATSBY Black Mega Scrub Facial Foam which I have yet to try as it has acne preventive properties.

LAST WORDS

Both are affordable and solid products for skin maintenance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311211890960430/k2311a1112/11.12.09